Our goal is to provide educational and inspirational programming through monthly GWIN meetings, promote the businesses of our members, and keep our members well informed about events of relevance in the community.
GWIN provides a diverse programming schedule. Keynote speakers are booked for each meeting to present topics that address both business and personal development issues that members typically face.
Our line-up of guest speakers is selected to blend business development guidance with support in refining our self-confidence, self-reliance, and personal growth. Regardless of your career, business or ‘at-home’ goals, these speakers will provide you with the resources to advance yourself.
A typical GWIN meeting schedule includes:
- Doors open, registration, casual networking & browsing through display tables
- Welcome & opening remarks by GWIN’s president
- Dinner & “Table Talk”
- Presentation of a “Business Biography” by up to two GWIN members
- Presentation of 15 second introduction by all attendees
- Presentation by guest speaker
- 50/50 & door prize draws
- Adjournment of formal meeting, networking & display tables continue
Member and Community Events
These are events that are being hosted by our members or events of interest to our members, like tradeshows and conferences. For information on upcoming member and community events, please check the Community Partners page and News section.
If you are a member of GWIN in good standing and your business is hosting an upcoming event, or if you know of an event that may be of interest to our members, please contact us.