GWIN Scholarship Extension: June 15, 2017
GWIN is an organization dedicated to promoting the success of women by providing education, fostering relationships and giving back to the community.
GWIN offers one $1,500 scholarship to one female college or university student each year.
In an ongoing effort to promote the next generation of women in business and the professions, GWIN is interested in acknowledging and supporting women who:
- show academic excellence;
- show responsibility and leadership
- are involved in their local and scholastic community; and
- are working towards a career that will advocate, promote and enhance the success of women.
Recipients must be:
- full-time college or university student;
- program of study is over 30 weeks in duration;
- have completed at least 1 year (2 semesters) of a university or college program and will be continuing their studies; and
- resident of Wellington County and/or a registered student at a College or University in Wellington County.
During the 2017 year, we have decided to extend the deadline for Applications to June 15, 2017! If you or someone you know meets the above requirements, click here to upload your completed Application online. If you have any additional questions, send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.