SPEAKER SERIES: 171003~TAHANI ABURANEH & SCHOLARSHIP PRESENTATION ~ NO EXCUSES:LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
Springfield Golf and Country Club, 2054 Gordon Street, Guelph, ON
October 3, 2017
Registration Starts at 5:30 pm Dinner and Speaker from 6:30-9:00 pm
Members $30 Guest $40
It all started with the knowing that Education is THE BEST WAY OUT OF POVERTY.
- I was born and raised in a refugee camp in the Middle East,
- Born into a family of 7 brothers and 2 sisters
- Loved belly dancing as a little girl
- Because of arranged marriage at 15 years old I moved to Canada.
- 22 years later, I learned hustle and hard work as a single mom raising 2 kids, while building a business
- Learned how to swim, ride a bicycle and ski at age 45
- In a matter of few hours, I can cook a meal that will feed 20+ people
- I have traveled over 36 countries all over the world
From a humble beginning to:
- Canada’s top expert on Real Estate Investing
- Founder of 5 companies with 6, 7 and 8 figures
- Along side Wiley & Sons wrote a best selling book.
- Empowering & inspiring people globally by sharing my story of Transformation on major stages and events
- Trainer and Coach to Professional Realtors, Investors and Entrepreneurs
Now I Stand…
- As a global advocate for education
- A leader in Women’s Financial Empowerment
- Wealth Creation through Real Estate Investing
- As a believer that Entrepreneurs are the solution to Global Economic Development
- For perseverance when all odds are against you. Yes You Can Triumph.
This presentation will speak to all women regardless of their goals and where they are at with their business. In the presentation, I give four steps to crushing/elimination limiting believes to go for what they want.