Who We Are
Guelph-Wellington Women in Networking, established in 1981, advocates the success of women in business by committing its members to support each other in their business, personal, and professional development. We also support our community through fundraising efforts, and an annual scholarship.
We provide a forum for members to build and maintain business relationships, and to grow and develop professionally through:
- Speaker/topics events relevant to the success of women in business, community, professionalism
- Providing opportunities for networking with members, guests and guest speakers, strengthening business, professional, and individual relationships
- Increasing public awareness of the organization to attract and members and the community committed to our goal
GWIN members are dedicated to success. Wherever members’ choices take them, they can count on GWIN to offer growth, support toward their success.
- Full year $120.00
- Early Bird $ 99.00 (Each May)
- Specials from time to time. Sign up for our Newsletter to keep uo to date!
Click here to become a GWIN member