DECEMBER FUNDRAISER 2020
Join us December 1st, 2020 for our Community Fundraiser
We are excited to announce our charity of choice this year as: HOPE House
HOPE House Mission
Providing tangible, compassionate assistance and care to those in the Guelph community and abroad through immediate relief and ongoing support with the goal of a greater level of independence.
DECEMBER 1st FUNdraiser & Networking Event
This event is open to ALL, and a $10 registration fee is being collected for attendees to the online FUNdraiser & Networking event. Any entrance fees collected are donations to the charity of choice this year,
For those want to participate in the our usual MUCH ANTICIPATED Auction…
We will again host it on 32auctions.com (Once you register on this site, you can start the BIDDING!)
During the online FUNdraiser & Networking event we will open the AUCTION for bidding:
- Welcome/Opening Remarks – GWIN Board of Directors – 7:00 – 7:15 PM
- Breakout rooms – 7:15 – 7:30 PM – A chance to speak to other participants
- FUNDRAISER Presentation and Games – 7:30 – 8:00 PM
- Breakout rooms- 8:00 – 8:15 PM – A chance to speak to other participants
- FUNDRAISER Presentation and Games – 8:15 PM – Meeting Close
Register to reserve your spot today:
Once payment has been received you will be automatically directed to the Zoom registration link where you must fill out the Zoom registration form.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.