Your GWIN Scholarship!
GWIN believes in encouraging young women to excel in their field of study. Each purchase of a Membership, in part supports the scholarship of one female student each year. This focused impact on our future is central to the community of GWIN.
If you have any questions reach out to email@example.com.
Submitting your application
We encourage all interested individuals to fill out a the application form. All submissions must be received by Midnight May 31st of the current calendar year.
Your submission to the Scholarship Selection Committee must include the following:
1. One application form fully completed AND
2. Two letters of recommendation: best practice is one (1) specific to academics or employment and one (1) from a community service organization AND
3. Answer the essay questions on the application form:
4. Transcripts must be current as of February 1st of the year of application and verify the following:
5. Resume or Curriculum Vitae
All applications must be submitted by May 31 of the current calendar year.
The successful candidate will be notified by email, no later than July 31st. The recipient introduction is during a GWIN meeting usually the first Tuesday in September or October. The cheque will be presented to the recipient during this meeting. The successful candidate should make themselves available to attend.
All applications and their attachments will be kept for a minimum of six months and a maximum of 12 months and then destroyed. All applications will be treated confidentially.
If you have any questions about the scholarship, feel free to contact us.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.